Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Stand Corrected!

Mary Simpson dropped me a note indicating that there had been quite an extensive trail created in northern Ontario in conjunction with the International Plowing Match in 2009. I couldn't believe that there had been no mention of it anywhere, but sure enough a couple of hours of Googling, (interesting verb usage) and I found it!

The trail is in northeatern Ontario in the Temagami Wilderness. I found a mention of it on a blog created by Caryn Colman, who had a hand in its creation.

I am waiting for details from Caryn and will pass them along as I discover more.

Thanks so much to Mary for making me aware of my misinformation. I am still thrilled about the Wardsville project that has been started and from what I have seen, it's going to be quite a standout.

It will be interesting to find out how in the heck barn quilts popped up all of the way up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment